Josh Global Corporation Schedule 5, 7, 10, 40 UL&cUL fire steel sprinkler pipes
and standard pipes specialists.
UL&cUL listed schedule 5, 7, 10, 40 fire steel sprinkler pipes / Flow pipes /
Standpipes, meet ASTM A53, A135, A795 and DIN EN
10255, European Sprinkler Standard(ISO 4200D, 65 M, 65 L, 65 L2) in Taiwan,
not made in China.
"To Door Delivery" service.
1"-6" schedule 5, 7, 10, 40 black(lacquer) or hot-dipped galvanized pipes,
grooved both ends, length: 21' or custom's needs.
3. 1"-4" schedule 5, 7, 10, 40 zinc-electroplated pipes, grooved both
ends, Length: 10'-12' or custom's needs.
4. Schedule 5 pipes are 300 psi rated pressure.
- UL&UL listed document:
6. We are pipe manufacturer: If you just need pipes without processing
like groove both ends, we will offer you pipe mill prices. If you need
pipes with processing, we will charge some money for it.
1. Our to door pipes prices are only 60% compared with North American
2. Pipes cost is a high percentage of project amount. With our more competitive UL listed pipes prices, the project amount will be
lower.You will be easier to get more projects and your business will be
1. We will offer prices that send pipes to
your place. Just tell us what pipes you need, where and when to send.
Don't worry about stocking, shipping, customs affairs...etc.
2. Accept small quantity order.
3. Honesty is the most important in our company. That's why our
customers trust us.
1. Before shipping: UL&cUL certification and other options like SGS
quality inspection in Taiwan or send people to Taiwan for inspection.
2. After arriving to your place: If you have any pipes quality problems,
we will replace free new pipes immediately. You will not delay your work
and pay more money. We will visit your company after you get pipes and
check if everything is OK. (4)
We have sold and installed fire sprinkler
pipes over 10 years in North America and Europe.
1. We have many customers over the world buying our fire sprinkler
2. Our lacquer coating black pipes installed in the U.S. buildings and
zinc-electroplated pipes installed in Las Vegas Casino are over 10 years
and everything is all good.
1. Pipes, coupling, fittings, sprinklers are like Lego brick and easy to
be installed in fire protection system like Lego games.
2. We will groove both ends by Rigid Roll Groover. If you need another pipes fabrication
like cutting...etc., please contact with us for detail discussion.
1. You can install our zinc-electroplated pipes in your fire protection
system and your building will be elegant.
2. Only pay domestic black pipes prices, you can own our elegant
1. We don't need thick wall pipes for corrosion:
In new pipes installation, FM suggest installing
an air-venting device (like
ECS ejector automatic air vent in fire
sprinkler pipes, air-venting valve) to remove trapped air (oxygen) in
wet type system.
have the same effect (nitrogen replace oxygen). That means no corrosion including MIC inside the pipes
with air-venting device. Lot of evidence indicate that wet-type fire
protection system with air-venting valve will not cause corrosion like
MIC and still work over 30 years. So just use thin wall pipes like
schedule 5, 7 pipes.
2. Reduce steel use can reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas
(CO2) remission while making steel by using thin wall pipes like
schedule 5, 7 pipes.
3. Our European customers like to use schedule 5 pipes.
1. Schedule 5, 7 pipes with air-venting valve will not cause corrosion
like MIC and can resist high temperature in case of fire, not like CPVC
pipes can not resist high temperature and be destroy by fire.
2. Lower the cost of residential fire protection system by schedule 5
pipes with air-venting valve. Let more sweet homes to be installed fire
protection system. Safety is the most important.
1. 1"-6" Schedule 5, 7, 10, 40 black pipes: 21' or 6 meters long, Groove
both ends, Lacquer or oil coating. UL&cUL listed.
2. 1"-6" Schedule 5, 7, 10, 40 hot-dipped galvanized pipes: 21'
or 6 meters long, Groove both ends. UL&cUL listed.