Josh Global Corporation Schedule 5, 7, 10, 40 UL&cUL fire steel sprinkler pipes specialists.
High C/P Value
UL&cUL Listed Fire Sprinkler Pipes
(schedule 5, 7, 10, 40; ASTM A53, A135, A795; 100% made in Taiwan, not China).
Don't lower your profit to win the bid! We can help you easy to win the bid, gain more profit and no
problem after installation.
customers including fire protection companies and wholesales in USA and
Europe have a significant improvement in fire protection business.
Why we can do it? - Quality:UL&cUL
Our customers said our pipes are better than U.S. pipes and have
installed over 12 years in U.S.A.
- We are pipes manufacturer and fabricator,
our to door fabricated pipes price is about 60%
compare with local fabricated pipes price.
To door delivery at your appointed time.
All you have to do is bid projects, design and install fire
Pre-Fabrication: Cut pipes to your length, groove both ends, and/or
drill holes on pipes...etc in our factory in Taiwan.
- Documentary Credit: 1. Buyers will not pay any money until
Pre-shipment Inspection is OK. 2. Delay payment to 6 months.
- Use thinner pipes like schedule 5 (300 psi), 7 to much lower pipes
cost. Zinc electroplated coating is an option.
Do you have the following problems?
1. Our to door fabricated pipes prices are about 60% compared with North American
local fabricated pipes prices. So our C/P value of pipes is much higher
2. Pipes cost is a high percentage of project amount. With our more competitive UL listed pipes prices, the project amount will be
lower a lot.You will be easier to get more projects and your business will be
1. We will offer prices that send pipes to
your place. Just tell us what pipes you need, where and when to send.
Don't worry about stocking, shipping, customs affairs...etc.
2. Accept small quantity order.
3. Honesty is the most important in our company. That's why our
customers trust us.
1. Can be used in place of deposits and advances financed by
import loans, overdrafts or your own cash reserves.
SGS Pre-Shipment Inspection can be written in documents required in
Documentary Credit. Buyers will not pay any money untill SGS
Pre-Shipment Inspection is OK. Our customers use this to gaurantee
all pipes quality meet their standards.
3. Can be used to increase the credit period a supplier is willing to
4. Can be used to improve cash flow.
5. Ensures a supplier has met your terms and conditions before you pay
6. Protects you and your supplier's interests.
7. Documentary opening commission: 0.25%
per six months validity period.
1. If you need pipes 2 months later(for example), you
can order pipes from us and stock pipes in our warehouse in Taiwan. When
you need pipes, we
can send pipes immediately to your appointed place at appointed time. You don't need to
pay for local stock cost.
2. It takes 15-25 days from Taiwan to your place.
3. We can load several sizes
of pipes in one container and you don't need to do this jobs in your
4. We will afford pipes loss and damage while stock in
5. We stock pipes in the warehouse, not in the yard. Pipes will be clean
and dry. (5) Pipes
quality and after-sales service: We guarantee not to delay your
work and pay more money.
1. Before shipping: UL&cUL quality certification and other options like
SGS Pre-Shipment Inspection or send people to Taiwan for quality inspection.
2. After arriving to your place: If you have any pipes quality problems
(Pipes quality problems' definition was agreed with buyer and seller
we guarantee to replace free new pipes immediately. You will not delay your work
and pay more money. We also offer refund service if pipes have quality
problems. We will visit your company after you get pipes and
check if everything is OK.
3. If you need products liability, we will buy for you and will add
insurance to pipes prices. (6)
We have sold and installed fire sprinkler
pipes over 10 years in North America and Europe:
1. We have many customers over the world buying our fire sprinkler
2. Our customers said our pipes are better
than US pipes.
3. Our lacquer coating black pipes installed in the U.S. buildings and
zinc-electroplated pipes installed in Las Vegas Casino are over 10 years
and everything is all good.
1. Pipes, coupling, fittings, sprinklers are like Lego brick and easy to
be installed in fire protection system like Lego games.
2. We will groove both ends by Rigid Roll Groover. If you need another pipes fabrication
like cutting...etc., please contact with us for detail discussion.
1. We spray lacquer finish for our
black pipes, not lacquer showering. So the surface of our black pipes is
much better than other pipe mill's pipes.
2. You can install our zinc-electroplated pipes in your fire protection
system and your building will be elegant.
3. Only pay domestic black pipes prices, you can own our elegant
1. We don't need thick wall pipes for corrosion:
In new pipes installation, FM suggest installing
an air-venting device (like
ECS ejector automatic air vent in fire
sprinkler pipes, air-venting valve) to remove trapped air (oxygen) in
wet type system.
have the same effect (nitrogen replace oxygen). That means no corrosion including MIC inside the pipes
with air-venting device. Lot of evidence indicate that wet-type fire
protection system with air-venting valve will not cause corrosion like
MIC and still work over 30 years. So just use thin wall pipes like
schedule 5, 7 pipes.
2. Reduce steel use can reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas
(CO2) remission while making steel by using thin wall pipes like
schedule 5, 7 pipes.
3. Our European customers like to use schedule 5 pipes.
1. Schedule 5, 7 pipes with air-venting valve will not cause corrosion
like MIC and can resist high temperature in case of fire, not like CPVC
pipes can not resist high temperature and be destroy by fire.
2. Lower the cost of residential fire protection system by schedule 5
pipes with air-venting valve. Let more sweet homes to be installed fire
protection system. Safety is the most important.
1. 1"-6" Schedule 5, 7, 10, 40 black pipes: 21' or 6 meters long, Groove
both ends, Spray lacquer finish or oil coating. UL&cUL listed.
2. 1"-6" Schedule 5, 7, 10, 40 hot-dipped galvanized pipes: 21'
or 6 meters long, Groove both ends. UL&cUL listed.